Jute, the golden fiber, is second only to cotton in world’s production of textile fibers. It is biodegradable and eco-friendly. It has many advantages over synthetics and protects the environment and maintains the ecological balance.
- Bio-degradable jute deteriorates organically, replenishing the earth with productive nutrients.
- Environmental friendly jute is non-pollutant. It produces no toxic gases or harmful gases as bye-products.
- It beautifies earth with vegetation; prevent further erosion and climatic change when used as soil saver.
- Jute is preferred to other backing substitute materials (polypropylene, latex foam, polyurethane foam).
- Repeated usage of jute packaging reduces expenses; making recycling cost-effective.
- Jute packaging protects perishable goods during storage, reducing product losses and prolonging storage life.
- Used as Geo-Textile in road construction, river bank protection, landslides control, canal lining, shallow land recovery, railway slope protection, etc.